Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to connect my washing machine to my toilet faucet?

ongjulian
Getting Established

How to connect my washing machine to my toilet faucet?

I would like to install a washing machine in my bathroom, however there are no washing machine taps.

Is there such a thing as a splitter/adaptor that would allow me to connect my washing machine to the toilet faucet - i.e. use the water inlet for both the toilet and the washing machine by installing an adaptor outlet?

toilet.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Is there be a splitter/adaptor that can allow me to connect my washing machine to my toilet f...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @ongjulian. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about splitting a mini cistern cock.

You might like to take a look at the Kinetic 15 x 15mm Chrome Plated Double Mini Cistern Cock, which will provide you with dual 15mm outlets. Adding this fitting would be considered plumbing work, so you'll need to contact a licensed plumber for the installation.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Is there be a splitter/adaptor that can allow me to connect my washing machine to my toilet f...

Thank you!.

The standard washing machine taps are 20mm though. Am I able to convert a 15 mm to a 20 mm?

Thank you.

Hi @ongjulian,

If you have a 20mm fitting, use this one: Kinetic 15 x 20mm Chrome Plated Double Mini Cistern Cock.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects