Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to install Cibo vessel basin plug?

GGagovski01
Just Starting Out

How to install Cibo vessel basin plug?

C6DF562E-26B5-40A8-81F8-D57D8275F54C.jpeg

CC864E84-9B82-45DC-ADF1-AB81D21CA774.jpeg

 hi

i bought a Cibo vessel basin , the rectangle hole on each side, how do I install it?

I’m concerned the water will come out of the holes on the side between the two silicone washes.

can anyone help?

thanks GG 

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: cibo vessel basin plug

Hello @GGagovski01 

Welcome to Bunnings Workshop! The plug and waste you purchased is for a vanity with an overflow facility hence the holes. I suggest bringing the item back to the store and ask the plumbing team member to provide you with a plug and waste with no overflow. It will look exactly the same except no holes at the sides. I hope this helps you with your plumbing and we look forward to seeing your finished project. If you have any other questions please post it here workshop.

Cheers 

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: cibo vessel basin plug

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @GGagovski01. It's fantastic that you joined us, and many thanks for your question on plug and waste installation.

It's great to see the knowledgeable @redracer01 has already solved the issue.

Please let me know if you need any assistance returning the current plug and waste and swapping it for a non-overflow version. This Kinetic 32mm Chrome Pop Up Basin Waste would be a suitable replacement.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to install Cibo vessel basin plug?

Hello @GGagovski01 

Just in case you are wondering what it looks like it is this unit with the 40mm adapter. This pop up waste will fit all the vanity and basins that the store carries.

Cheers,

Red

Screenshot_2021-05-31 Kinetic 32mm Chrome Pop Up Basin Waste.png

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects