Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to remove old bathroom and toilet?

suzyheb
Just Starting Out

How to remove old bathroom and toilet?

Hello

we wish to renovate our bathroom, toilet and laundry. I do not know where to begin removing the fixtures and tiles. I also want to pass on mirrors and fixtures and fittings to someone else rather than just adding to more landfill. Can anyone suggest who I should contact or can special orders at Bunnings help me. 

E2D52693-6349-4263-BD66-0E97850CA84E.jpeg

0303259A-4604-4DD7-93C5-1C9590595107.jpeg

C6C6B8C8-277C-4571-B272-28B30CE915C6.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Removing old bathroom and toilet

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @suzyheb. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about renovating a bathroom and toilet.

You might like to start by reading through this helpful article: How to plan a bathroom renovation. Once you've read through it, please let us know if there are any questions our helpful members can assist you with. The first place to start is with a plan. List down everything you'd like in your new bathroom and whether there are any layout changes needed. If you can provide us with some details of what you'd like to include, we can help with your design. For some ideas, check out our Top 10 most popular bathroom projects. I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration there.

Regarding re-homing your fixtures, you might like to look towards your local classifieds or perhaps there are recycling groups in your area that you could take advantage of.

We look forward to hearing more about your project, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects