Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace Caroma Fowler system?

joelc
Just Starting Out

How to replace Caroma Fowler system?

IMG_2641.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

I’ve just broken a system of the caroma Fowler toilet that had been put in 22 years ago. Does any one know where I can get another one?

IMG_2643.jpeg

Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to replace Caroma Fowler system?

Hi @joelc 

I might be easier  to just  replace the whole toilet  to a new model plenty of them  outthere some  great prices.

Its really hard to beat something like this easy to clean neat lines . Using a plumber would be easiest. :smile:

Mondella Concerto Back To Wall Rimless Toilet SuiteI/N: 0019819  $298

https://www.bunnings.com.au/mondella-concerto-back-to-wall-rimless-toilet-suite_p0019819

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace Caroma Fowler system?

Hello @joelc 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your fowler cistern.

It's great that you've received excellent advice from @Jewelleryrescue. I agree with his suggestion and it's much better to replace the entire unit rather than looking for a spare part that will be more expensive than a brand-new toilet suite.

Just to add to the suggestion made, I propose using the Mondella WELS 4 Star 4.6 L/Full Rococo Rimless Back To Wall Toilet Suite. If you get the opportunity, I strongly suggest visiting your local store so that you can see what's on offer.

Please note that Bunnings does offer a toilet installation service. I suggest speaking to the team at special orders if you wish to have it installed.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects