Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Laundry, shower and toilet makeover

Joe3333
Growing in Experience

Laundry, shower and toilet makeover

This is my first entry in the Bunnings Workshop site, I have recently renovated my small laundry, size 2.3x2.1 mtrs, shower/toilet. 2.3 x 0.8 mtrs. I did all the tiling, VJ panelling and painting ourselves except for plumbing and electrical work. I built all the carcasses for the cupboards and bought all Kaboodle doors and infills, I also installed water resistant vj panel boards to all areas. All items were purchased from Bunnings, with the help of the service desk at Bunnings, I really appreciated their help in ordering all the items required. My wife chose all the tiles, colours, and accessories.  It did the work.  See before and after photos.

DSC_0014 (3).JPG

20200905_172955.jpg  20200912_124236.jpg20201027_131540.jpg20201116_190819.jpg20201116_190839.jpgDSC_0007 (2).JPGDSC_0011 (2).JPGDSC_0014 (3).JPGDSC_0015 (2).JPGDSC_0016 (2).JPGDSC_0020.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0028 (2).JPGDSC_0031 (2).JPGDSC_0033.JPG

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Laundry Shower toilet makeover

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Joe3333. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this amazing transformation.

I trust you are exceptionally pleased with your results as this is just amazing! The fact that you've done all this work yourselves is terrific, and I'm envious of your skills. I can't imagine creating those cabinet carcasses was particularly easy.

The level of finish you've achieved is wonderful and I trust your project will be of great inspiration to the rest of our community members.

Thanks for sharing once again, and I look forward to hearing more about the other projects you have going on around the house and garden. Please reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Laundry, shower and toilet makeover

Congratulations on an outstanding result @Joe3333. We've featured your handiwork on our Project Gallery as we're sure it will inspire others. 

Looking forward to seeing your next project. Please let us know if you ever need a hand or have something to share.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're thrilled to have you join us.

Jason

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Laundry, shower and toilet makeover

Hi @Joe3333 ! This is an incredible transformation! I love the terrazzo flooring and how you created a shower inset that matches!

Did you make the terrazzo side table or was that purchased? It also matches the flooring perfectly. Did you find that the updated laundry room made the chore a lot nicer? 

Katie

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects