Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Looking for cube storage for laundry?

al1802
Just Starting Out

Looking for cube storage for laundry?

Hi everyone, I have a small laundry and looking for some storage like cube storage with a nice looking clothes sorer on top op that?? I was wondering is that possible?

photos would be appreciated please 

thanks Alison 😊 

PS. It’s a laundry/ mud room, I walk through there after getting out from the car in the garage, so it would be So helpful to have somewhere to put your bags .

Thats why I was thinking of having storage for my bags low and  clothes surer higher.

thanks Alison 😊😊

clothes airer

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: hi everyone, i am looking for some advice? i have a very small laundry and i am looking for a...

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community Alison (@al1802). It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about laundry storage.

You might like to sketch what you're after and the room with dimensions for us. Once we know what you're thinking and the space you have to work with, I trust our amazing members will have some great ideas for you.

Were you able to use any of the Flexi Storage Clever Cube storage range? There are tons of different options and configurations to choose from, and they can be paired with the Multistore range. I certainly think they would be a good starting point for you.

If you can let us know the size of the wall space you have with and what type of clothes storage you're after, I can try to put something together for you that will work.

You should find this guide useful: How to plan a laundry renovation. There's also a heap of inspiration in our Top 10 most popular laundry renovations.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects