Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Renovation ideas for laundry PLEASE

DrewCarly
Just Starting Out

Renovation ideas for laundry PLEASE

RENO 3.jpgRENO 4.jpgRENO1.jpgRENO2.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Renovation ideas for laundry PLEASE

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @DrewCarly. It's fabulous to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

Would you mind telling us a bit more about your project and what you would like to achieve with the space? Is budget a consideration at all? I would be more than happy to do some renderings of your laundry with benchtops and cabinetry if you could provide some details on the dimensions of the room for us. I trust the helpful @redracer01 would also be interested in providing some expert ideas on layout options.

In the meantime, you might like to take a look at the $500 Bunnings laundry reno by @prettylivingLaundry reno Iso project by @Jimi and Laundry makeover first-time reno by @Gillgirl for some inspiration.

I recently put together a render for another member which would suit your approximate space and I've located a picture below for you.

We're excited to assist you with this project and look forward to hearing more details about it.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

I would like to remove the cupboards that are on the wall and put new ones in..I would love a bench top. Open to suggestions I’ve never ever done anything like this before. On a budget defs open to options and opinions so please feel free to comment!! I love the project you have posted. But can you move the sink from it’s orginal place? Underneath is all rotten so that will need to go also....another thing is I have a top load washing machine 🙂 I will measure the room for you tomorrow 

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @DrewCarly 

Here's my suggestion below, another thing you could do is to put a linen cupboard at the end if you wish but you would need to return the laundry tub back to the center. Good luck and stay safe.

Cheers,

Red

drewcarly1.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects