Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

laundry reno coastal vibe

jhicks
Getting Established

laundry reno coastal vibe

hi we are going to renovate our laundry and would like some design help please, our laundry is set out as below the doors and window and washing machine have to stay where they are. but we are open to anything else. we are not sure if we can put a dryer above the washer or not. we were thinking of putting a bench top al the way across the washer and to the end wall. on the other wall we need a linen closet and a cuboard for the vacumn, broom, mop and we would like a draw with a pull out ironing board and if there is overhead cupboard we want them to the ceiling, then we would need a pull out draw step as I am short.

the distance between door and window is 550mm the overall size of room is 2920 x 2020 i would appreciate any help and advise thank you 

Janine 

old laundryold laundry

Re: laundry reno coastal vibe

Hello @jhicks 

Just in case you were wondering how to hide your ironing board in the middle of your laundry. Add a light timber frame around the door and glue a mirror on the door itself. Ta da! Instant disguise and a mirror in your laundry too!

Cheers!

Red

ahidejhicks.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

jhicks
Getting Established

thank you so much for your drawings I really appreciate them. I will definitely look up the drawing site. thank  you Janine 

Great idea re the ironing board! 

Is there another link for the kaboodle planner - I keep getting an error message :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for the error @Caron. I have edited Mitch's post above. 

The planner can be found at https://www.kaboodleplanner.com.au/

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects