Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Absco Garage Double Roller 6.00 x 6.00 x 3.40mH

RTTACJ
Growing in Experience

Absco Garage Double Roller 6.00 x 6.00 x 3.40mH

Hi All

Has anyone used Absco garage double roller door 6x6 metre, are they hard to assemble.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/absco-garage-double-roller-6-00-x-6-00-x-3-40mh-classic-cream_p0191401?R...

Thanks 

Rohan

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Absco Garage Double Roller 6.00 x 6.00 x 3.40mH

Hi Rohan (@RTTACJ),

How hard they are to assembly really comes down to your skillset and how many friends you can invite around for a BBQ. You'd be brave to attempt it on your own as several elements require at least two people to get the piece into position before fixing. I'm fairly sure in Australia it is a tradition, if not a law, to have mates come around for a shed raising BBQ.

Here's a list of 10 videos from Absco that detail the complete construction of one of their Double Roller Garages. If you watch them you'll soon be able to decide if that is something you'd attempt to build. 

Please let me know if you need further information about the installation process or had any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
RTTACJ
Growing in Experience

Thank you, Yes l do believe it should be a law that mates come over for the shed raising.

I have watched the videos and Im sure l can handle putting it together.

When l do i will post photos for all to see.

Rohan    

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking forward to seeing it Rohan (@RTTACJ).

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need a hand in the meantime.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects