Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Display/ privacy screen

Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

Display/ privacy screen

Screen.jpg
Helen
Having an Impact

Re: Display/ privacy screen

Given me idea! how to diguise my new water tank, it's small round on side of house but is a little forward from front as I didn't want to demolish my shade house. Can plant a few things in front & should work well! Thanks for sharing I like it.

Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

@Helen Yeah cool I'm glad I could inspire you. I'd love to see what you do with the water tank once you are finished. 

SMcAlpine
Just Starting Out

Thank you for sharing!, I will attempt to make a similar one for privacy.

Do you have any photos of the back of this?, I plan to use recycled timber from pallets!.

my first project 😀

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @SMcAlpine

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's wonderful to have you join us and thank you for sharing your question about the privacy screen.

Let me tag @Yorky88 to make him aware of your question. Looking at the photo, it looks like a straightforward assembly of two supports one on each side and the horizontal pieces placed in between them with equal distancing. Ideally, if you were to screw the panels on it would be best to do it in an offset manner so that it lends to the rigidity of the assembly. 

Please keep us updated with your progress, we look forward to seeing your version of the privacy screen.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects