Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to create garage storage?

nisharana
Finding My Feet

How to create garage storage?

I want to creat the storage in my garage and need to above the ground, want to save the space for school projects. Can anyone please suggest me any video or instructions. 

thank you 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to create garage storage?

Hello @nisharana

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about garage storage.

Would it be possible for you to post a picture and measurements of your garage? This will allow our members to have a better idea of the space in your garage. They can then make recommendations on how to best use the available space. Are you renting or do you own the house? This will tell us whether we can drill into the walls or make permanent alterations in your garage.

Here is a link for ideas and inspiration: Top 10 most popular garage and shed projects

Here are some fantastic garage storage projects our Workshop members have shared:

If you need a hand with posting the photos please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How to create garage storage?

Thank you for your reply Eric. 
My garage is very messy but I will try my best to take nice pics and measurements of the side walls. 
I own the property and I think I can drill. It’s a house and I don’t have any walls attached with my neighbours. Thank you 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects