Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

My new workshop

RatBoy
Building a Reputation

My new workshop

IMG_4376.jpegHi,

I recently moved into my new place, and apart from a lot of other things needing attention, I thought I would start off by making a workshop in the garage.

Happy to share specifics about how I went about making things, my thought process, and what materials I used etc, so please let me know if you'd like those details as it may help someone else out.

This is what it looked like when I did my final inspection just before I moved in:

IMG_1331.jpeg

And, this is the final product:

IMG_4376.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: My new workshop

Hello @squirrel36

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @RatBoy to make them aware of your kind words. It is a beautiful garage makeover. Are you planning your own garage revamp? If you're after ideas or have any questions about the project, please don't hesitate to ask. Our members are more than happy to provide advice and information.

We look forward to hearing all about your projects and plans around the house and garden. 

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
TheRenoDad
Having an Impact

Re: My new workshop

This looks absolutely awesome @RatBoy 

I'd love to create something similar in my shed, it's on the list.

What did you end up lining the walls with?

Cheers,

Luke | @TheRenoDad 

Post may contain sponsored content

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects