Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Products sold for Gerni should fit Gerni

johnno4551
Just Starting Out

Products sold for Gerni should fit Gerni

I purchased new Gerni hose yesterday, because we urgently needed to clean our driveway. The hose leaked badly, so I used thread tape, then a sealant, but neither worked. When returning the hose was told because I used thread tape, I modified it and have no warranty.

I was disgusted and left with my receipt. I left the new hose on the returns desk, as its useless for the purpose I bought it for (Pretty sure its law that the item must work?) The worst customer service ever. I liked visiting Bunnings on the weekends, but never again.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Products sold for gerni should fit gernie.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @johnno4551. It's great to have you join us, and many thanks for the feedback on your new Gerni hose.

I apologise for the issues you've experienced with a brand new product, as that certainly doesn't sound like a great experience. I'll reach out via PM to get some further details. I'd like to look into this for you, as from your description, I'm unsure why the product wasn't swapped over for you.

Many thanks for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects