Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is the Ozito battery work times?

azamiqbal
Finding My Feet

What is the Ozito battery work times?

Hi everyone ! 

If you could plz guide us that how many minutes the Ozito battery 2.5 ah and 4 ah work after full charged on drilling holes in metals.

Thanks.

Screenshot_20231101-155825_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231101-155808_Gallery.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Hi everyone, Can you plz tell Ozito 2.5 ah battery work time and 4 ah battery work time ?, Th...

Hello @azamiqbal 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about the Ozito batteries.

Battery runtime is very subjective and is very difficult to predict when the charge will run out in a particular battery specially if the tool is being used intermittently. 

For example, I have a 2.5Ah and a 4.0Ah battery that I use for my blower. When I use the 2.5Ah battery continuously on my blower, I will get approximately 20 to 25 minutes depending on the amount of debris I am blowing in my yard. But I know for a fact that it will not reach my driveway and carport. 

But when I use it on tree seeds and tree branches, it will sometimes not even last 20 minutes.

However, when I use my 4Ah battery, I'm confident that I will be able to do my yard and carport with power to spare. Conservatively it gives me an extra 15 to 20 minutes depending how hard I use it.

The same thing can be said for a drill, drilling non-stop into wood or steel will give you an approximation of how long it will last. But you can be confident that the bigger battery will give you extra run time. If you are trying to decide which of the two batteries to get, I recommend getting the 4.0Ah as it will provide extra power and runtime.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
DIYGnome
Making a Splash

Re: What is the Ozito battery work times?

Unfortunately Ozito (Einhell) don't provide battery consumption details for their range of cordless power tools, batteries are graded in terms of how many Amps they can supply continuously for 1 hour, naturally larger will always last longer as per EricL's response.

Periodically Bunnings has Ozito battery promotional offerings (Black Series) with larger capacity batteries offered at a significantly reduced price, these are well worth picking up should the opportunity present itself. 

Re: Hi everyone, Can you plz tell Ozito 2.5 ah battery work time and 4 ah battery work time ?, Th...

Thanks EricL, appreciated. 

Re: What is the Ozito battery work times?

Thanks DIYGnome , appreciated. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects