Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What tools do you use the most?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What tools do you use the most?

Measure.pngI was having a chat to a friend recently about tools. His philosophy was that he was always happy to pay a little extra for quality so that the tool will last.

But one thing he sometimes struggled with was not really knowing how much use he will get out of a tool until he buys it. For example, he didn't realise how fantastic multifunction tools are until he bought one. He now wishes he bought an 18V tool rather than the 12V version. 

The conversation prompted me to think about the tools that get the most use in my house. What tools do you use the most?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Rhys
Cultivating a Following

Re: What tools do you use the most?

i use my cordless metabo impact driver, drill, and angle grinder, cordless dremel, and most of all leatherman wave

Katbru
Growing in Experience

I'm also a "gardening person", like a previous contributor, so a small trowel and hand fork, as well as garden gloves (not really a tool, but important nonethless). I'm a beginner in the garden, so haven't "graduated " to using a spade yet. But there's plenty of areas that I could use one, looking out right now to the back yard!
gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

A good quality socket set.

In a big box with lots of options.

That can last a lifetime

It would be a toss up between my tape measure and my cordless drill..Both get used A LOT !!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects