Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Nearest service point to Jervis Bay for a Ryobi 48V 38" ride on mower?

Embroiderer
Just Starting Out

Nearest service point to Jervis Bay for a Ryobi 48V 38" ride on mower?

I am looking at bying a Ryobi 48V 38" ride on mower if or when I need service assistance where is my nearest service point to Jervis Bay NSW .

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Where is my nearest servis point to Jervis Bay for a Ryobi 48V 38" ride on mower

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Embroiderer. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Ryobi service centre locations.

The Ryobi 38" Battery Ride On Lawn Mower is an amazing machine that I thoroughly recommend. I trust you'll be thrilled with its ability. Let me know if you need any assistance or have questions about it.

There's a three-year repair warranty that is actioned through your local store, which is Bunnings Nowra. Outside of that warranty, the machine can be serviced at any local lawnmower repairer that deals with battery-powered ride-on lawnmowers and Ryobi. However, unlike petrol-powered alternatives, there is no traditional servicing required on these machines, and there would be limited service assistance that could be offered. If a part was to break on the machine, then the team at Bunnings Nowra can order the replacement from Ryobi for you. You could then have it fitted locally if needed. Not all lawnmower repairers work on Ryobi or battery-powered gardening equipment, so it would be best to contact your local repairer before heading in. If there was some significant fault outside of the warranty, you could send the machine to one of Ryobi's service centres

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects