Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Sensory garden

Casita_reno
Getting Established

Sensory garden

inbound4097053573512842615.jpg

🌱 Sensory Garden 🌱

Loved creating this beautiful sensory garden for our children so many beautiful plants perfect for this space now time to watch them GROW! 

inbound2984194600620665008.jpg

inbound1967522242374556129.jpg

  

inbound8213479229615397759.jpg

Jasmine,🌿
Donkey tail🪴
Rosemary 🌲
Fountain grass🌾
Billy grass🍃
Pansies 🌼
Lavender 🌸
Strawberry shortcake 🍓

And land but not least the beautiful soft buffalo grass 🏞️ making this the perfect oasis. 

#diyjuly

Check out those before and after 😱💕

inbound2511564474264102216.jpg

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Sensory garden

Looking great @Casita_reno Senso gardens can add so much , I love fragrant plants like lemon scented Geranium’s that you can rub and crush the leaves in your hands and enjoy the strong fragrance of lemon wafting in the air ☺️ Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop and Community and thank you for sharing. Can’t wait to see more updates from you. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Sensory garden

Hello @Casita_reno

Allow me to welcome you as well to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you very much for posting those before and after shots of your garden transformation. I'm sure once those plants have taken hold and matured a bit, they will provide a lot of colour and fragrance for your children to appreciate. It's great that you've installed garden edging, this will make line trimming a lot easier and prevent the mulch from creeping into the turf.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful sensory garden.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects