Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

4 cabinet compact kitchen

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

4 cabinet compact kitchen

This is my third plan for my kitchen compact series. If you wish to see the other 2 simply type "compact kitchen" in the search bar. There is a bit of a cheat as I have used timber panels as shelves and a work top as the island. The frame for the island is standard dressed pine 50x50 painted white. The island is standard 2200 x 600 so we use the full length of the bench and make the frame to fit the top. The center and bottom panel is just another work top cut in the center. This is to provide space for your legs when you sit in front of the island.

Cheers!

Red

4 cabinet compact kitchen plan1.jpg4 cabinet compact kitchen plan.jpg4 cabinet compact kitchen plan3.jpg4 cabinet compact kitchen plan4.jpg4 cabinet compact kitchen plan6.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: 4 cabinet compact kitchen

Hi @redracer01.

An amazing effort as always redracer01! Your design skills are truly enviable and the plan is sure to inspire many of our members.

Thanks for sharing!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects