Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bunnings kitchen update: drawers, benchtops, handles, sink, taps, tiles

sarinalouise
Finding My Feet

Bunnings kitchen update: drawers, benchtops, handles, sink, taps, tiles

We updated everything in our kitchen from Bunnings and DIY'ed the entire project. From the paint, to the kitchen sink! Kaboodle kitchen with their Frosted Oak benchtops, white subway tiles, matte black handles and pulls for the cupboard doors. Matte black sink mixer with a much bigger double sink. 

Kitchen Long.jpgKitchen Sink.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bunnings kitchen update: drawers, benchtops, handles, sink, taps, tiles

Stunning result @sarinalouise, congratulations. I'm sure the Bunnings Workshop community will be really inspired by what you have achieved. What were some of the lessons learned along the way?

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the community. We're thrilled to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans for across the house and garden. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the Workshop site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bunnings kitchen update: drawers, benchtops, handles, sink, taps, tiles

Hello @sarinalouise

What an excellent transformation from standard doors to full drawer systems. What kind of colour and door finish did you go for, is it a non-gloss finish? The matte black sink mixer really stands out and looks very posh. The black handles are perfect and are easy to see behind that bright cabinet colour. I'm sure you're very proud of your efforts. How long did the entire project take to finish?

Any other information you can share about the kitchen revamp would be much appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful kitchen update.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects