Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Cabinet Height

butler
Just Starting Out

Cabinet Height

In the Kaboodle Kitchen guide it shows the Base Cabinets at 720mm high with feet attached.  Is this measurement with or without the feet attached?

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Cabinet Height

Hello @butler 

That's cabinet height only 720mm with no feet attached. The feet add another 140mm to the total height giving you 860mm in total.

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @butler.

It's fantastic to have you join us and great to see you receive a prompt reply to your question from the very knowledgable @redracer01. Are you embarking on your own kitchen renovation? As you can see there are many members always ready to offer some great advice and assistance. We'd encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share and I trust you'll also find loads of inspiration for your project within the community.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
wendalls
Growing in Experience

Hello - and the feet therefore are adjustable to make lining them up easy?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @wendalls,

Many thanks for your question, I'd be happy to assist. All Kaboodle base cabinets come with adjustable feet making it a breeze to line them up on uneven surfaces.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or had other questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects