Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Goodbye 80s pink kitchen - hello light and bright!

neeshah
Building a Reputation

Goodbye 80s pink kitchen - hello light and bright!

We decided to install a kaboodle kitchen to replace our awful 80s speckle grey bench tops and salmon pink cabinets. 

We chose the Alpine profile in nougat truffle and paired with black cup and mushroom door handles (kaboodle) and the 30mm Biancaccino bench tops. All doors and drawers have soft close hinges and runners which give a lux finish. Splashback also completed by my partner using mosaic porcelain subway tiles. Our kitchen is 12 months old and has held up exceptionally well. No chips or dints in the cabinet's vinyl wrap and they're extremely easy to keep clean with a damp cloth. My favourite thing I chose are the under bench pull out bins which are to the left of the sink. And close to the dishwasher to scrape off and rinse plates with ease. All appliances were purchase from bunnings also, bringing the total cost to $10k. We'd absolutely use/recommend kaboodle again. 

20210728_111840.jpg

20210728_111740.jpg

IMG_20210417_172517_131.jpg

20220318_072803.jpg

KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Goodbye 80s pink kitchen - hello light and bright!

Hi @neeshah,

You have done such a fantastic kitchen reno! It may even make it into our top 10 most popular renovation projects one day. Great call on the under sink pull-out bins, I hope to do something similar in my kitchen. Any advice you'd like to give to someone looking to tackle their first kitchen reno?

Katie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
neeshah
Building a Reputation

Re: Goodbye 80s pink kitchen - hello light and bright!

Wow! Thank you so much :smile: 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects