Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Irregular kitchen splashback

Alisonop
Finding My Feet

Irregular kitchen splashback

My reno kitchen has a narrow space above counters to below windows plus over stove. Would really like something smooth like a silver look glass. Is there something that can be cut to size?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Irregular kitchen splashback

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Alisonop. We're so pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your kitchen renovation and all your other projects and plans for around the house and garden. We're sure you will get plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

Could you please share some photos of your kitchen so members can see what you are working with and be in a better position to make recommendations? Dimensions might also be helpful. 

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Alisonop
Finding My Feet

Need kitchen splashback - also under windowNeed kitchen splashback - also under window

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Alisonop,

I'd encourage you to check out our Polymer & Acrylic Splashbacks range to see if there is a style you liked. We make the quoting and installation process a breeze with our custom made and installed splashbacks.

Please let me know if you need further information or had questions.

Mitchell

I went into store and checked out the acrylics - very nice product and definitely like to use it. BUT. I was told that I would have to find someone myself to cut it, that it is not done by Bunnings and that I can only buy sheets...? 😲

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Alisonop,

It appears there might have been some confusion about the product and custom sizes you require. They are correct that the Bellessi range is sold in panels, but we also offer custom made and installed splashbacks through Essential Glass. Essential glass will measure up the exact sizes you need and cut their panels to size for you. This service is available in all Metro locations, and we can also make enquiries for non-Metro locations. You just need to speak to our team at the Special Order desk and request an in-home measure and quote for an Essential Glass splashback.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with making the booking as I would be more than happy to contact the store on your behalf.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects