Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen reno colour suggestions

Shelby1
Getting Established

Kitchen reno colour suggestions

138EB0C4-5A88-4D02-B64A-80E7F0EBB08B.jpeg

F5D39D04-E3F3-4549-B2F0-670BDCBE8113.jpeg

Hi Workshop Community. Hoping you can help me out. We are getting our house ready to rent out but want to freshen up this small tired kitchen. As the cabinetry is still in good condition I will just clean and re oil but the splash back and bench top needs to go. I have timber floors and exposed timber beam ceiling so with a lot of timber it darkens the area. The kitchen is in the lower part of a split level home so the area is open with a wall seen behind in the top level. To brighten it up would you recommend a white glass splash back and a whitish stone bench top or similar. Open to any suggestions on how I can brighten/refresh keeping in mind it will be a rental. Looking at only putting approx $1.5-2k into it. So appreciate any advise :-). Cheers Shel

Shelby1
Getting Established

Re: Kitchen reno colour suggestions

@2Belindas  Love it!!! Thank you so much !

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Kitchen reno colour suggestions

Hi @Shelby1,

Have you decided on what approach you might take? I'm a fan of freshening up the kitchen with paint products and holding off on replacing benchtops until a later date.

Please let me know if you need any help or had questions about your project. 

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects