Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen reno on a budget

Ladylike2020
Just Starting Out

Kitchen reno on a budget

Hi there. 

I would love to do a "half" reno on my kitchen. "Half" because I'm pretty happy with the layout and cupboard on the left hand side (I would like to change the benchtop, doors and sink). I want to change the right hand side of my kitchen. I want to get rid off buit in pantry and change it for cupboard pantry. I want to get rid off the oven tower and have oven under the stove (I also want to change the place of the stove, I dont like it so close to the sink). I would also like to add a dishwasher. Any ideas what should I do with the right hand side ? Have the pantry next to the fridge ? Add benchtop to the wall? Any ideas ?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Kitchen reno on a budget

Hi @Ladylike2020,

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're looking forward to seeing how you can transform your kitchen (with a little help from our amazing community members). 

Many thanks for the photos. I would encourage you to also share a sketch of your kitchen floorplan with some dimensions so members get an even better idea of what you are working with. If you are fortunate, wonderful members like @redracer01 and @pete_brig might even mock up some 3D designs for you.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects