Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen renovation plan

Pratik
Growing in Experience

Kitchen renovation plan

Hi everyone,

I have tried to use the Kaboodle kitchen planner and looking forward to valuable suggestions/feedback from the team for my kitchen renovation plan.

20210421_165711.jpg20210421_165748.jpg20210421_165812.jpgimage 1.JPGimage 2.JPGMeasurements.jpg

MikeyT
Getting Established

Re: Kitchen renovation plan

I would caution against locating the cooktop with a wall or partition beside it. This will severely cramp/hamper your cooking - handles will constantly hit the wall and you will not be able to fit large pans/woks etc. You'll also want/need bench space on both sides. I think redracer has nailed it. Good luck!

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Fantastic to have you contribute to this discussion @MikeyT. Thanks for offering that piece of wisdom.

Let me tag @Pratik so they are alerted to your comment.

We'd love to hear about what you've been working on lately. Feel free to hit Start a discussion and share an update or your next project plan.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Hello @Pratik 

No worries! If you have any other questions or anything else we can possibly help with in your renovation please don't hesitate to post it here on workshop.

Cheers,

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects