Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Removing stains from Caesarstone

snichols
Building a Reputation

Removing stains from Caesarstone

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for removing stains from a Caesarstone benchtop? I've got a couple of very light rings on the benchtop - I think they are from putting pots on the bench. Usually the stone is very easy to clean - just needs a wipe, and occasionally some white cream cleaner but I can't seem to remove these marks. 

Thanks,

Sarah

Kellie
Making a Splash

Re: Removing stains from Caesarstone

Be careful with heat. The stone will tolerate moderately hot pans etc for a brief period, but prolonged direct contact or radiated heat from very hot pots can cause discolouration and/or damage. You might need to contact Caesarstone if their cream cleaner hasn't worked. 

CathD
Making a Splash

Good luck Sarah, I hope you remove the stains.

Stone_Guru
Finding My Feet

You have physically damaged to stone benchtop

Nothing off the shelf will fix this issue, it will have to be professionally repaired

Might be worth reading page 5 of this Care & Cleaning Essentials for Stone

https://stonebenchtopcleaner.com.au/sds/Quartz_Care&Maintanence_Essentials_(2018web)DSA_Rev4.pdf

Hi @Stone_Guru,

Thanks for joining in the discussion and sharing some advice. Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects