Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Very difficult to think about reno

M2
Getting Established

Very difficult to think about reno

current kitchen.PNGFlllor plan.PNG

Please advise me how should i reno the small little kitchen ,i prefer to change colour and maybe all kitchen, even it still new.  the layout is very difficult,

Also living room is very difficult shape, where should i put sofa and TV ( cabinet), any suggestion?

would like to keep two bedrooms for future.

Please advise me.

I think i will change Floor to White timber ( stress one) and would like to paid wall White and black,

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Very difficult to think about reno

@M2,

You can choose to have a consult about your kitchen online, in-store or at your home. A Bunning's kitchen consultant can assist in planning and designing your kitchen. The consultant will also work within your budget. Currently, we don't offer a service for interior design of living rooms or landscaping in the garden.

If you like @redracer01's kitchen design you can take that with you for reference.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
M2
Getting Established

Hi MitcheiiMC

How long dose it take to design, order, and install all kitchen?

We are planning to floor change and wall painting, which one should we do 1st?

1. Kitchen design and install

2. Wall painting

3. Flower renovation

Please advise me?

M2 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @M2,

You would be best to discuss time frames with our expert team instore. They will be more familiar with what the lead times are on the products you choose. From the start of the design phase to the completion of the kitchen I would expect it to be around 3 months. This obviously depends on product availability and if any services need to be moved to suit your design.

I believe it would be best to install the kitchen first as depending on the layout it might not be the same as now and the floors would need to be re-done. You could paint now but once again you might need to repaint additional areas once the kitchen is installed.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects