Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bed frame from pallets

JosenVisuals
Getting Established

Bed frame from pallets

 take advantage of our recycle pallets

2C5732F1-2C25-4147-BC0B-ECF7809F3D86.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Bed frame from pallets

Welcome to the Workshop community @JosenVisuals.

It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project with the community! How many pallets did you use on the project? Did you have any pictures of the construction or would you like to tell us how you went about it?

We look forward to seeing what other projects you have going on around your home and garden and I trust you'll find loads of inspirational from the community. If you ever need advice or have something to share please let us know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi,

We used 2 pallets in this project. It is a little bit struggling disassembling the pallets as we just learning and starting to do our own DIY furnitures as we dont have much tools to do it easily epecially pallets ends easily breaks and it take  us time and patience to do this project with a help of a small crow

ADAA399F-7C2A-4920-8CF9-7781CE6D6D44.jpeg

bar and a hammer disassembling the pallets. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @JosenVisuals,

Many thanks for providing additional information and pictures. The hardest part of working with pallets is often disassembling them. It looks like it was certainly worth the effort because you now have an amazing bed frame to show for it. Do you have any other pallet projects in the works?

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thank for for appreciating it 😊 Yes, I have a lot in mind that i wanna build with pallets, next will be a dinning table and a bunk bed for kids..

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects