Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you buy Melamine Colourboard in different sizes?

Rodchedale
Just Starting Out

Can you buy Melamine Colourboard in different sizes?

I'm looking for some veneered boards/sheets like polytec or laminex to build our wardrobe. Unfortunately they don't sell to the public. The closest I can find at Bunnings are these inBuilt colourboards like this :

https://www.bunnings.com.au/inbuilt-16mm-1800-x-595mm-arabica-wood-melamine-colourboard_p0093011

Unfortunately they only come at 1800. And I need something longer than that e.g. 2200.

Are there any other similar product that can be ordered thru Bunnings ? 

Thanks for the replies.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can you buy Melamine Colourboard in different sizes?

Hello @Rodchedale

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your question about the melamine colour board.

It's great to hear that you are building a wardrobe project. I will have to double-check with our provider about other colours and sizes. Have you considered using MDF and painting it with Dulux Design Effect. You can have it tinted to a variety of colours and allows you the freedom of designing your own pattern. As soon as I have more information about the melamine board, I will get back to you.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects