Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Coffee table from hardwood flooring

She_Skills
Having an Impact

Coffee table from hardwood flooring

Oz Coffee Table

haydo90
Finding My Feet

Re: Coffee table from hardwood flooring

Hello mate ,the table you made out of hard wood flooring looks so awesome ,how can I get some measurements form you to build the top look tricky to work out like how you have your timbers scatterd like that looks a treat mate 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Coffee table from hardwood flooring

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @haydo90. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about this brilliant project.

Let me mention @She_Skills, so they are alerted to your question. 

Having a look at the project, I'd suggest it's best to start in the middle with a square. If you're using 90mm decking, that square would be 90mm x 90mm. The next half rotation will start with 90 x 180mm pieces. The next half rotation is always 90mm more than the last as you propagate outwards. It's two boards of the same size before increasing. They change it up a little on the last two rotations in this project. I'll include an image below to illustrate. It would be best not to try and work out all the lengths but just add the 90mm to the previous board as you go.

We look forward to seeing you give this project a go. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

Measure.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects