Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY kids house frame bed

Dark
Having an Impact

DIY kids house frame bed

20200908_091214.jpg

Hey all its me Dark. Been awhile since last log in but life got in the way as usual. so im back at it looking for ideas and wife has requested me to make a kingsize bed for our baby girl/toddler. So i thought id build her a house shaped bed. Ill wire up some battery powered fairy lights with a light switch on one of the frames with maybe another down light into the frame. This is all just planning at the moment as i sit her drinking my coffee but what do you guys think?

Dark
Having an Impact

Re: DIY kids house frame bed planning

20201107_111137.jpg

Heres the final product. I haven't installed lights into it but this is pretty much it other then decor.  

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

@Dark,

Bravo! That looks amazing and I'm sure your little one is thrilled to bits with it.

Many thanks for taking us on the journey from planning right through to the final product. I trust with such comprehensive details many of our members will be eager to give this a go themselves.

I now can't wait to see what your next project will be.

Great work.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done @Dark and many thanks for sharing the final product. Looks fantastic. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

This looks great! @Dark Well done 👏🏻
I bet she loves it! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects