Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings make custom wardrobes?

makhan006
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings make custom wardrobes?

I am looking for wardrobe for one of bedroom. Is there any way i can custome made wardrobe from bunning if i provide measurment. I can install myslef.

Thanks

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: wardrobe

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @makhan006. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about custom wardrobes.

There is no service to have a completely custom wardrobe manufactured. However, there are a myriad of different pre-made modular wardrobe elements you can easily put together to fill your space. You might like to let us know the area's dimensions you're working with and possibly add some images to the discussion. That way, our helpful members would be better placed to assist you with planning the layout.

You can start planning by taking a look at our available wardrobe solutions. We have several suppliers which you can pick and choose from, including FlexistorageMultistoreMontgomery, Bedford, Pinnacle and All Set. You can even use Kaboodle cabinetry in your wardrobe, and this guide covers how to do that: How to use kitchen cabinetry in your wardrobe. By combining elements from various suppliers, the possibilities are limitless, and I would suggest that the options are more versatile than any custom wardrobe someone could manufacture for you.

There's an online planner from Multistore that is really handy for planning your modular design. You should also find this step-by-step guide useful: How to build a walk-in wardrobe

I look forward to hearing more about your project and assisting you with selecting cabinetry to suit.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects