Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace VLUX blind and handle?

BLUNTY
Just Starting Out

How to replace VLUX blind and handle?

Does Bunnings sell VLUX blinds that would fit a 720mm*1120mm skylight ( this is the outside measurement - the blind would need to fit inside)

Also, can you replace a VLUX window handle it looks old 

,VLUX WINDOE - old handleVLUX WINDOE - old handle 

Regards

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: VLUX Blind and handle

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @BLUNTY. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Velux blinds and handles.

It appears that there is a possibility that the Velux 700 x 1140mm blinds could fit your window. Please note that their specifications list window model FS S01 as being compatible. Do you happen to know the window's model number?

Once we have the model number, one of our helpful team members at your local store's Special Orders counter will be able to contact the supplier to find out what spare parts are available for your window. Hopefully, we can order a handle for you. Have you considered spray painting the handle and mechanism housing? That should improve the look of it quite noticeably.

I look forward to hearing more details about your window and assisting further. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to replace VLUX blind and handle?

Hi @BLUNTY,

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community.

I hope you found Mitch's reply helpful. Did you have any luck tracking down the window's model number for us? We would be happy to assist further.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects