Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Panelled nursery wall

madelineginn
Finding My Feet

Panelled nursery wall

We used the easycraft VJ wall lining to add a feature wall to our newborn daughters nursery, we completed the look with a lick of British Paints - spearmint crush 399 paint and a Bunnings sun wall decal. 

Before : 

IMG_6307.jpeg

After : 

IMG_2144.jpeg

Materials

Easycraft VJ wall lining  

Liquid Nails adhesive  

British Paints - Spearmint crush 399 

Wall screws and hole fill. 

Tools

Steps

Step 1

Firstly we cut our panels to a height of 1.2m and then located the studs in the wall.

IMG_6301.jpeg

Step 2

We used liquid nails and screws to secure the panel to the wall making sure to screw into the wall studs.

IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6303.jpeg

Step 3

We then filled all the screws holes and placed a boarder along the top to finish it off neatly. 

IMG_6304.png

Step 4

We used British Paints spearmint crush 399 for the colour. We primed the wall with paint primer and then did two coats of colour. 

IMG_6305.jpeg

IMG_6306.jpeg

Step 5

To finish it off we added a wall decal we found in the paint section. (I can’t find the link to it). 

IMG_2144.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Panelled nursery wall

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @madelineginn. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your project.

What a sensational result you've achieved there! You've brought such life into the room and created such a warm and lovely space. I love the colours you've chosen.

Well done and thanks again for sharing.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Panelled nursery wall

Thanks so much Mitchell, we love the result ☺️

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects