Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Super easy DIY height chart

Mick0s
Having an Impact

Super easy DIY height chart

About two years ago, I think just after my thumb incident, I started planing down a pine board from bunnings.

With the squids growing rapidly, and the marks on the walls getting higher and higher, work began on a height chart.

As per usual with jobs on my to-do list, life got in the way, and I never quite finished.

Queue 2019, the year of the finally fiinshing projects, or the pig, or something!

All that was standing between this peice of wood, and leaning in the hallway covered in sharpie, was some increment markings and a coat of laquer.

But its done now, and still sharpie free.  At least until the kids find it.

51668651_10155726055361879_2990612979772293120_n.jpg

Now, onto putting the cubby house together... and levelling the trampoline... and the camper power supply... and painting the wardrobe... and the linen cupboard shelves... and... etc. etc.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Super easy DIY height chart

Nice one @Mick0s, many thanks for sharing. We use the inside of our hallway cupboard for our height chart. Which means we can never move again! 

Looking forward to seeing more projects you can knock off this year. Good to have you back on the tools. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects