Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

TV snack foldable tray table

Graelewin
Just Starting Out

TV snack foldable tray table

Some time ago I saw a Bunnings workshop video where the bloke was making a folding TV snack table with copper tubing legs, copper crimp fittings and a timber top. I have Googled and Googled and cannot find it in any search. Anyone have any links or clues on how I can find it.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: TV snack foldable tray table

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Graelewin. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

I've passed your query onto our content creators and I'll get back to you as soon as we've located the video which you have seen. In the meantime, here's a nifty little D.I.Y. video on creating a copper and timber bedside table which appears to be in a similar style.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi @Graelewin,

I've been able to confirm that the content has been removed from the site as it had become outdated. I apologise for the inconvenience and that I was unable to provide you with the video. I would be more than happy to assist you in creating your own version of this project. Was the video I linked to of the copper and timber bedside table a similar design except for obviously shorter legs and that they could fold?

Please let me know if you would like assistance with the project or if you had any questions.

Mitchell

Thanks Mitchell

If I recall correctly the table used electrical conduit plastic clips to hold the legs open.. and I was also hoping to get the measurements re lengths of the leg pieces etc from the video. I will have to "wing" it and have a go . If I run into problems I'll give you a message.

Cheers

Graelewin

@Graelewin,

Once again I apologise for not being able to provide the information, I would have also liked to see the design.

I trust the community will be interested to see your finished project if you'd like to share it with us.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects