Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Any suggestions for entrance patio makeover?

Ros2
Getting Established

Any suggestions for entrance patio makeover?

89DEBE11-2947-4D3F-8A72-6516F65C7E6C.jpeg

Hi, I would like to make the entrance to my townhouse more interesting and would love some suggestions. It is south facing, so not much sun. A few thoughts were: digging up existing pavers/pebbled concrete - but replace with what? Also maybe either paint brickwork or construct a wooden frame on brickwork for plants?  Do I plant more around the tree?  
Any ideas appreciated!  

5BDCD289-5223-4F31-BF54-64BF797C7BAF.jpeg

BD3F03F2-18C2-42D5-B4BA-B2F7EAF8B9F9.jpeg

Ros2
Getting Established

Re: Any suggestions for entrance patio makeover?

Thanks everyone for their input on my little project.  took me a while but I finally got there.  Here is a before and after photo.  I just need to mount the wooden slats on the bricks.  

D42731D8-4D19-47FF-930E-ADA36190706D.jpeg

CA276AD7-EC15-4FE5-9337-2D3BD526A251.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

I absolutely love it, @Ros2! You've done a spectacular job and should be immensely proud of your efforts. That area looks just so lovely now.

Many thanks for coming back to us with the results. I'm sure your project will inspire many of our members with tired courtyards to give them a spruce up.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done @Ros2 and many thanks for coming back and sharing your handiwork. You should be really proud of your efforts and I'm sure they will inspire others.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects