Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Backyard makeover

diy_hausdesigns
Amassing an Audience

Backyard makeover

Hi all. 

We have finally completed our backyard makeover after doing a bunch of smaller projects to bring it together.There will always be more adjustments but for now.. it's done !

Final photos 

20201012_200436.jpg

20201012_200821.jpg

20201012_200518.jpg

20201012_201616.jpg

20201012_203625.jpg

Night shot  

20201012_204525.jpg

Before photos -

From around the time when we purchased the property and moved in.

20201012_201000.jpg

20201012_200922.jpg

Screenshot_20201011-202803_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201011-203030_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201011-203056_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201011-203203_Gallery.jpg

----
Yours Kindly. For more, please follow @diy_hausdesigns
Aussie-Garden
Becoming a Leader

Re: Backyard Makeover

Good stuff @diy_hausdesigns👍

It all works together nicely and the quality of work is top notch. You must be feeling so good about how it turned out and the fact that you can now relax and enjoy it.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's been great to follow your makeover journey @diy_hausdesigns. You must be so pleased with what you have achieved and can look forward to spending many years of happiness in your backyard surrounded by friends and family. Congratulations.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks a lot @Aussie-Garden ! That's very kind of you.

Very happy with it and time for a much needed brea.... Now to start work inside the house haha!

Cheers 

----

Thanks @Jason for that and the continued support. Very happy with the outcome!

Looking forward to summer in our new backyard !

Cheers 

----
dan5002
Just Starting Out

Re: Backyard makeover

Stunning looks! Really like the deck, I want to do something like that too. Really appreciate if you can share what timber, sizes, stain etc. used to make it. Love this project!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dan5002,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and trust you will get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our clever and creative members.

I would encourage you to start by checking out the genesis of the decking project by @diy_hausdesigns here: Landscaping - 3 Tier Decking. It has some of the detail that you are after, and Rufaro might also like to reply below. 

When you have got more of an idea about what you would like to create, feel free to create your own discussion about your own plans and any specific questions you have. We're here to help and look forward to seeing your new deck take shape.

Jason

Hi @dan5002 

As @Jason  mentioned I've tried to provide some details in the links he provided. And once you've got an idea of how you want to progress, feel questions feel free to ask away.

Cheers 

----
mayfair1509
Finding My Feet

Wow, looks awesome!! Well done! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @mayfair1509. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for jumping into the discussion.

Let me mention @diy_hausdesigns so they are alerted to your kind feedback.

Do you have your own garden renovation project you're considering starting?

We look forward to hearing more about the other projects around your house and garden and would encourage you to let us know anytime you need assistance or had something to share. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration on the community since our creative members are contributing their own projects here every day.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects