Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Balcony renovation for summer : Before and After

joineryjo
Having an Impact

Balcony renovation for summer : Before and After

E5B7D3C2-0DFB-4A45-AC0E-494966FBE5CE.jpeg

56D7D04F-957A-4891-9A4A-B9735A4C519C.jpeg

Hi everyone, just thought I’d share some pics of my cheap mainly Bunnings and Ikea balcony renovation.

I never was a fan of Astro turf but got a bargain at Bunnings and absolutely rejuvenated my balcony:) Next up I will build a mini modular sofa set:)

Here are some before and after pics :smile:

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Balcony renovation for summer : Before and After

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @joineryjo. It's great to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

That looks fabulous and I trust it's now a great place to relax with a cup of coffee.

You might be interested in checking out @DoSimpleBetter's Aircon cover / BBQ stand - Custom bench for apartment balcony. You might be able to construct something like that too.

We look forward to seeing what other projects you're completing around your property and would encourage you to let us know if you ever need assistance or have something to share. I'm sure you'll find loads of inspiration as our fantastic members are posting their creative projects here every day.

Well done.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Balcony renovation for summer : Before and After

Thanks Mitchell! Will check those out

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects