Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

DIY caravan reno - 1998 Evernew

mazandchris
Growing in Experience

DIY caravan reno - 1998 Evernew

3BFFB4BE-601C-4C7A-90AF-349E677A5692.jpeg

F9A8BE4D-6768-42CA-97D4-82F54C8B2ACF.jpeg

CB299C4D-CB80-4AB7-BAF2-4B1E05721DED.jpeg

5197E6E1-3C01-4018-AE94-3A3FFFF642CF.jpeg

   

2B6490EE-6DEB-4E11-B4C0-F354B8094A1C.jpeg

4E1F3A32-0373-417F-93CD-AF6731CE4809.jpeg

5FCC3A65-DEB6-4EDB-BF0E-0A4D83859D48.jpeg

  

Wominjeka ( WELCOME) to LAXIN’n in Laurie!!

Our newly renovated 1998 EVERNEW Caravan  NOW transformed to a shack on wheels.. 

Our before photos of Laurie are dark and dingy, with no style or personality The Marshall Reno revamp team ( Amanda and Chris) we turned LAXIN’n in Laurie into an oasis of adventure and LAXIN’n. 

Outback Australia lookout for LAXIN’n in Laurie  ... Cause here we come 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DIY caravan reno - 1998 Evernew

Hi @Annie24,

Great to see you've been inspired by @mazandchris. I trust they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have you seen our step-by-step series How to renovate a caravan by @Peggers? There's also great inspiration in our 10 caravan renovations Top Ideas article

Great to have you join the Bunnings Workshop community and jump into the discussion. We're looking forward to seeing your own projects soon. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mazandchris
Growing in Experience

Re: DIY caravan reno - 1998 Evernew

Hey there @Annie24 - what an awesome message! Thank you for your message and questions!

Yeah inspo can be a bit tricky at times😳! I totally get it !!! Our was pretty random 😄 actually! We were off to Bunnings to source some ply for our van ,when I saw this awesome grey/charcoal and white rug while I was meandering down the isles at there( I am easily distracted)!  It was an instant I’m buying this rug and we made our choices for the van around it!!!!!! Bizarre!!!!

Nearly everything we used materials wise was bought from Bunnings! Wall colour of the van is good old  Dulux Lexicon White -@quarter strength! It’s a ripper and our go too white every time! Used it in our house also! Its always looks clean and crisp 🤙

Flooring in the van is of course from Bunnings also.........😳😄🤩👍 don’t think 🤔 it’s recommended for vans but we took the risk anyway 🙏🤠😆😎

It’s Gerflor- it’s gorgeous 🤩😍♥️
It is Senso Rustic Vinyl Planks-in Pecan🤙🤙🤙they are so easy to lay and it looks  👀 awesome! 

Bench tops are hardwood panelling you guessed it .....from Bunnings 💕 😂 haha! They have come up a treat with the Cabots Clear Food Safe Stain! We were blown away by them. They look amazing and we are seriously stoked with how easy they are to clean and wear! ! The timber is dearer than the Pine panels, but let me tell you...well worth the extra 💰 cash 💰

Hope this has helped you in some way , good 👍luck 🍀 with your van venture/adventures and know your van inspo will probably come from an unexpected -random moment or sighting! 

Stay well, crafty and awesome 😎🤠

Lauries owners -The Marshall”s xx  

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects