Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Flexible timber edging

Jimi
Making a Splash

Flexible timber edging

To complete a concrete job at home, I need something similar to the below product that is flexible to box up a curved concrete path. The problem here is, the product below is not available online and I cannot access Melbourne stores in person due to the Government restrictions. Any ideas for a substitute product that I can still purchase or how I can get this out of store?

Jimi_0-1599446131821.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Flexible Timber Edging

Hi @Jimi,

If you contact our D.I.Y. Hotline on 1800 560 771 they can create an order for the products listed as "This product is not available to buy online." on the website. The product can either be picked up from your local store or booked in for delivery.

Please let me know if you need further information or had any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Fletch1967
Finding My Feet

Hi Jimi, I use 3 mm ply sheeting it’s about $30 for a 2400. X 1240 sheet. 
If you cut the sheets up into 100 mm strips along the long edge you end up with about 12 pieces of timber you can bend John 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Fletch1967. It's terrific to have you join us and many thanks for contributing to the discussion.

That's a great piece of advice that you have provided there. Do you have any suggestions on how to join such thin pieces of timber together? I thought I had seen someone put a couple of holes in the ends and use wire looped through the holes and twist-tied. Or perhaps you could have a stake on the outside and screw through the joint into the stake?

We look forward to hearing more about the projects around your house and garden and would encourage you to let us know if you need any assistance or would like to share them with us. I trust you'll find loads of inspiration within the community as our amazing members are constantly contributing their ideas here.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Yeah that's a great idea mate, never thought of that!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects