Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to waterproof between fence and awning?

Learner21
Just Starting Out

How to waterproof between fence and awning?

Hi

Could you please let me know what waterproof material I can use to seal the gap between my fence and the awning so no rain gets under my awning.

I have googled and some reckon outdoor blinds. I am looking at something permanent. Have looked at some of the polycarbonated sheetings and don't know how I can attach this to our zincalume fence and awning.

Thanks in advance.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Waterproof between fence and awning

Hi @Learner21,

This is one of those situations where including an image of the area in question would be really helpful for our members when they are providing solutions. Once you've shown us what you are working with, I'm sure our knowledgeable members will have plenty of suggestions on how you can weatherproof the gap between your awning and fence.

A couple of previous topics on the same subject are How to cover between pergola and Colorbond fence by @Jay2020 and Blocking rain gap between pergola and fence by @Joodles. Our members provide quite a few good suggestions in those discussions.

I look forward to seeing some images of the area in question and providing further assistance.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects