Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Instructions wanted for Marquee 3mx3m Palermo gazebo

Stuz157
Just Starting Out

Instructions wanted for Marquee 3mx3m Palermo gazebo

image.jpg

Hi, I’m hoping someone can please help me, I am chasing the instruction booklet for the Marquee 3mx3m Palermo Gazebo. I purchased mine roughly 6 months ago and haven’t gotten around to putting it together, I got the boxes out from the shed the other day and the instruction booklet was wet and all the pages are non readable now. The item code for the booklet is 0252592.

I went to my local Bunnings and they were unable to help me as they have no more of them in stock. I have looked on the internet and YouTube but haven’t found any instructions that match this one

JoeAzza
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: marquee 3mx3m Palermo Gazebo

Hi @Stuz157 

I found this on youtube, it might help, good luck.

https://youtu.be/_q7iQIzhZPM

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: marquee 3mx3m Palermo Gazebo

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Stuz157. It's brilliant to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about assembling a gazebo.

This gazebo is from an overseas supplier. I'd be happy to lodge a request to see if we can obtain a set of old instructions, but I wouldn't rely on that being a possibility.

It's great to see that @JoeAzza has provided similar gazebo instructions. I think you'll find a variety of gazebos out there in the Palermo style. The video is not this product specifically but gives a good idea of how it will go together. Fortunately, your product is an even more straightforward design. You'll find the corner and middle ribs all connect to the lower and upper top plates. The beams are then used to connect the tops of the leg posts. The additional brackets should be relatively intuitive to place.

This might be a case of just piecing it together. We'd be happy to provide support along the way, and I trust with the assistance of our helpful members, you'll be able to complete the gazebo.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects