Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Matrix screen project

hollyjj
Getting Established

Matrix screen project

7BE26C60-4990-44A0-8E83-2E61480F646E.jpeg

Here is the half day screening project we have just completed at my mothers for Mother’s Day using only Bunnings products. 
We used:

•4 x Matrix Tangle pattern screens.

•4 x Aluminium black angle which was cut to size with a grinder. 
•Black rivets to attach the screens to the aluminium angles.
•Black screws and angles brackets to attach the screens to the timber. 

Hope this project inspires 😊 Let me know if you have an questions. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Matrix screen project

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @hollyjj. It's fantastic to have you join us and many thanks for sharing your project.

Those Matrix screens look sensational and I love how you've used black angle to position them mid-posts. I'm sure your mother was very pleased with the results.

Do you have any more pictures of the installation process as I trust our members would enjoy seeing them?

We look forward to hearing more about the projects and plans that you have going on around your house and garden. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance or have something to share.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work @hollyjj, many thanks for sharing. I'm sure your work will inspire others.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork soon, and trust you will also get loads of inspiration and advice from the community in return.

Jason

mich1972
Kind of a Big Deal

Geez that looks fantastic !!! @hollyjj 

Unfortunately I don’t have any in progress photo but I’ll get some photos of how they have been attached 😊

hollyjj
Getting Established

There are a total of 4 rivets each side of the screens which were predrilled. Also there are two screws at the top of each angle (predrilled) to attach to the timber. 

81C20101-9365-40D2-AF97-5472C1050474.jpeg

1AF99142-A155-4BF2-B587-773BB1C88113.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

That's a very neat installation, @hollyjj. Many thanks for sharing the additional images and detail.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects