Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New fence extensions installed

TryingTerri
Getting Established

New fence extensions installed

I finally received the Matrix fence extensions from my local Bunnings. I had to change pattern to rain forest as the others weren’t available. 
I’m quite happy with the new look although I think I’ll have to paint the exposed screws black! 

13F76C02-035E-4AE8-8224-428F7B968E03.jpeg

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: fence extensions

@TryingTerri Looking fab! All coming together nicely, can't wait to see it when you're done.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New fence extensions installed

Great job @TryingTerri. The panels look terrific. 

Next job you might want to consider painting the timber fence. It's a great low-budget way of transforming a space. Choosing a darker colour will help make the greenery really stand out. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Aussie-Garden
Becoming a Leader

Nice one @TryingTerri.

Totally agree with @Jason about painting the fence a darker colour.

Pretty sure I saw someone here late last year, share pictures of their fence painted dark like a charcoal and it looked superb.

Thanks @Aussie-Garden.

I believe you are referring to the fence makeover by @Nikkaz. See https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Fence-makeover/m-p/31876

Here's some other examples:

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hey @Aussie-Garden  totally agree with Jason, paint that fence!

Check out my profile for inspo!

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@TryingTerri I'm jumping on the wagon now too, a darker colour would really bring that all together.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects