Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor marble side table

sammilne
Having an Impact

Outdoor marble side table

StevieB_0-1635890382695.jpeg

Whilst I was creating the trending travertine side table I came across a gorgeous marble paver (tuscan path 600x600 marble porcelain tile) in the bunnings garden section and I just had to buy one in hopes that I could find a use for it. I knew it would be the perfect table top so I set out to find some table legs and stumbled upon the 'taskmaster 400x10 hairpin steel table leg'. 

I am all for easy DIYs as I get distracted so easily so this was perfect. It required no measuring as the back of the paver has a grid of lines making it easy to get the legs even. I simple placed the paver upside down and used my trusty selleys hold up glue to glue all 4 legs to the paver. I then waited 24 hours for the glue to set before turning the table over to see the finished result! I absolutely love the end result and simply how easy this DIY was! 

Total cost $85

20211009_101718.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-070113_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-070138_Gallery.jpg

20211031_103500.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Outdoor Marble side table

That looks amazing, @sammilne! Your creativity is astounding. 

It certainly sounds like this would be a simple project that our members could achieve over a weekend.

Many thanks for sharing, as I trust it will inspire many within the community.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Outdoor marble side table

What a sweet outdoor side table you have created @sammilne 
I agree with @MitchellMc  this will definitely inspire others as an easy DIY that has powerful results!

Katie

deblange
Finding My Feet

That is fabulous! My kind of DIY. I think I’ll do that. 

did you get the chair from

bunnings too? 

deb

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @deblange. Thank you so much for joining the discussion.

Let me tag @sammilne so that they are made aware of your kind comments. To answer your question, yes, that chair is the Home Bazar 115cm Papasan Occasional Chair. The equivalent cushion is a version of the Jewelchic Toggle Cushion. Any updates you can provide with your marble side table project would be much appreciated. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to post them. Our members would be more than happy to provide advice and information.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Thanks so much guys! Yes that is the bunnings papasan chair! My favourite spot to relax as its so comfy!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects