Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pallet playhouse

HansoloNZ
Cultivating a Following

Pallet playhouse

IMG_7230.JPG

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pallet Playhouse

Nice one @HansoloNZ. Great to see you back on the site and sharing another terrific project. The kids must love it!

How many pallets did you need for it?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
HansoloNZ
Cultivating a Following

I was given a whole pile of pallets, so I broke them all down into a pile of timber, so, unfortunately, I don't know the number of pallets I used to make this. As these were pallets from a business, there were some very heavy duty ones in there too, which meant all the supports, and flooring was also recycled pallets. And I found the roofing iron too, so I only need to buy a heap of screws, the hinges and a lock.  And yes, the awesome little guy (friends son) who I made this for seemed very happy with his birthday present. 

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Amazing build! The kids must love it!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Prawns
Becoming a Leader

Looks great :smile:  Love all the pallet ideas

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Admirers of this fantastic creation from @HansoloNZ might be interested in these other popular creations from Workshop community members:

Please let us know if you need a hand with your cubby house or pallet wood project. The community would be more than happy to help.

Jason

Tracey1966brown
Just Starting Out

Re: Pallet playhouse

I was thinking this would make a good dog kennel too !

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Pallet playhouse

Great idea @Tracey1966brown, thanks for joining in the discussion. Have you got any desire to build one? I'm sure the ever-helpful Workshop community would be happy to assist!

Let me also extend an overdue but very warm welcome to the community. It's fantastic to have you join us. Please let me know if you ever need a hand with getting the most from the site.

Thanks again,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects