Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pirate ship for the kids

ShaneandAsh
Growing in Experience

Pirate ship for the kids

Our one of a kind pirate ship everything except the small flag details, dress ups and sand from Bunnings, it is complete with slide, periscope, binoculars and boat wheel all from Bunnings 🙂

A6D0D978-11CC-4B2C-A880-F1898C709525.jpeg

308A0302-4A04-42D6-B77E-CF535D3CC0CA.jpeg

2421B221-E565-4ED3-87BE-06B21F857DE1.jpeg

82D483F8-C047-44AC-A4F1-B0BE60C8C73C.jpeg

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Something for the Kids

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrr that's beauty @ShaneandAsh - well done!

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fantastic @ShaneandAsh. Your kids will have countless hours of fun and I'm sure your great work will inspire many Bunnings Workshop members and visitors to the site. Thank you so much for sharing. We will feature your creation on our popular Project Gallery. 

Did you take inspiration from the project on the Bunnings website - How to build a D.I.Y. pirate ship sandpit? Have you got any tips or lessons learned from the build? Look out for plenty of questions from others who want to replicate your handiwork. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. It's wonderful to have you join us. We have clever and creative members sharing inspiring projects and helpful advice on the site every day, so we're sure you will fit right in and look forward to seeing what you have planned next. Please don't hesitate to post whenever you have something to share with members or need a hand. And please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site. 

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Outstanding effort there @ShaneandAsh👍

I had to call the wife in to see this beauty. Well done!

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Re: Pirate ship for the kids

Very cool! I bet the kids love it! Well done 👏🏻

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects