Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pool fencing engineering diagram

NicoleM
Just Starting Out

Pool fencing engineering diagram

I'm having a pool installed shortly, and I have asked to download the bunnings engineering diagram for the aluminium fencing.

but I cant find it any where in the website.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Pool fencing engineering diagram

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @NicoleM. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about pool fencing.

If you can let us know the exact product you'll be using I can contact the manufacturer to try and acquire engineering documentation for it. Each style will have separate certificates, so it's important we get the correct one for the product you'll be using.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Hi Mitchell 

the protectoral and the rapid fence are the two brands I am looking at for a 5.6m x 10.6m 

I need the engineering diagram for the council application. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @NicoleM,

Engineer diagrams show specific design elements and testing for a particular product. So we'd need to know which of their products you plan on using. Have you decided yet? 

Due to the size of the documents, ProtectorAl and RapidFence have requested that you contact them directly so they can identify exactly what you need. Not only is it the engineering drawings, but you'll likely need the technical statement and potentially other forms for compliance verification depending on your location. These forms can be acquired from ProtectAl through their contact page and RapidFence through their contact page or Form 15 page

Protector only has one aluminium pool fence, but RapidFence has a few. If you can take a look at the RapidFence styles and let them know which one you intend on using, they'll be able to look at supplier engineering diagrams for it.

Mitchell

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi again @NicoleM,

I've managed to obtain the ProtectorAl pool fencing engineering documents and have sent them to your email.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects