Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer

Picked up this pressure washer for $129 from Bunnings on the weekend - it's a promo so limited stock and not continually on order so get in quick if you're keen. I haven't used it yet but I've heard good things and generally like Ryobi for their value. It's just to clean down the 4x4 after a heavy beach sesh and to clean pavers every now and then so I don't need an overperformer that's getting use don the daily.

I've used Karcher (tend to feel these are overpriced), AR Blue (no complaints) and a Worx (wouldn't go near it again) washer before so after I give this one a run I'll add a review to the comments - might be a week or so though as I've got a lot coming up on the weekends.

ryobipressurewasher.png

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Ryobi 2000PSI Pressure Washer

Thanks for joining in the discussion and sharing your experience @nghiap

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're pleased you could join us. I trust you will receive lots of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects from our clever and creative community members. Please post whenever you need assistance or have a new project to share. 

Also, let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Thanks again,

Jason 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Vienta
Just Starting Out

Hi Anyone, I am keen to purchase this model of pressure washer. But I am wondering if this can connect to any Snow Foam Lance Sprayer such as the one with 1/4'' Quick Connect Adapter. Or if Ryobi use different connector? Please help, thanks.
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

@Vienta,

If you go to https://snowfoam.com.au/collections/i-own-a-pressure-washer there's a contact us link for the manufacturer who can tell you if they have a connector for this pressure washer. Good luck. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vienta,

Just wanted to extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. Many thanks for joining us. I hope you receive lots of useful advice and inspiration for your projects from our members. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have a project to share. 

Jason

I purchased a Ryobi pressure washer the 2500 psi one and on the first day going very well and then it suddenly lost total pressure barely able to spit a drop of water. I returned it to Bunnings who where very helpful and replaced with no hassles what so ever. The second unit also after and hour or so developed the same fault. It was working fine then without warning lost all pressure.
I did very thing I could do to get it going I rechecked the units water pressure from the tap all connections.air in the lines turned it on and off and short from pulling it apart it was the same as the first one. I couldn't believe it really floored me. I am yet to return it but this time i will be asking for a different brand. Very sad as when it was going it did a really amazing job very powerful unit. Don't think I can take a chance on a third machine. Must of been a batch of them missing something of the assembly line.

My one is the same No soap. it just sprays water very strange I pulled my unit apart there is a tiny valve on the outlet that has a bypass where the soap line connects as the water pass through the valve it creates a vacuum that appears to draw the detergents with it. But just doesn’t work  

If you disconnect the input line in the centre of the real first it will allow the barrel to rotate soon as your hose is wound out reconnect the line and it’s good to go

@toranarod,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry that the quality of your purchase did not meet expectations. Please return the product to your local store with your receipt or a credit card statement and one of our team will be happy to assist.

Thank you for your support. The product in no way reflects the dedication to customer service or the quality of the products Bunnings supply and in actual fact I still think the Ryobi is better than that of its competitors  just unfortunate about this run.

Best Regards Rod

Hi Rod (@toranarod)

Thanks for your message. I just wanted to extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're pleased you could join us and hope you receive lots of helpful advice, information and inspiration for your projects from our community members. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand with a project or have something to share.

Let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can make Workshop more useful for you.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects